Because my legs tend to be my problem area, I love working them extra hard. I am limited after suffering a back injury a few years back. Here are my favorites go to exercises!
1. 1 leg kettlebell deadlift – this one is no joke! Here’s a video demonstration!
2. Kettlebell Snatch – Form can be hard to achieve, but follow this man’s instructions and you’ll be well on your way!
3. Step-Ups – Cardio, anyone? This is one of the oldest exercises you can do, but nonetheless effective! Add step-ups to your routine for incredible results!
4. Renegade Row – This isn’t the easiest exercise, especially for a beginner, so take your time with getting it right! Here’s a nice video demonstrating it properly!
5. Squats (unfortunately I can’t weight my spine so I hold the kettlebells or dumbbells by my side) – You know the drill. Want results? Do your squats! My female clients loooove this one!